Here’s how you can help CHOICES’ clients and residents have a happy holiday!
Click here to download the CHOICES Holiday Donation Flyer.
CHOICES Everyday Wish List
Any items from the below wish list can be dropped off at Faith Mission, our sister organization, at 245 N. Grant Ave. from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Or visit our Amazon Wish List, choose the items you’d like to donate and ship them directly to us with just a couple of mouse clicks. Either way, we are so thankful for your support!
Top 6 Needs
1. PULL UP diapers (large sizes)
2. Pajamas/sweatpants/T-shirts (adult & children – all sizes-NEW)
3. Women’s deodorant
4. Women’s underwear (all sizes)
5. Food products – see below
6. Bedding (twin sheets, blankets & NEW pillows)
• Grocery & gas
• Lowes / Home Depot
• COTA daily bus passes
• Entertainment passes
• Fast food gift cards
(Please check expiration date)
• Canned/packaged fruit & vegetables
• Canned meats
• Chunky soups
• Snacks (especially kid friendly snacks!)
• Pasta sauce and sauce mixes
• Pasta of various shapes/sizes
• Coffee, coffee creamer
• Kitchen toys
• Art Project/Packs
• Ball Pump(s)
• Action Figures
• Princess/Dress Up
• Make-up sets/Hair sets
• Tween/Teen toys/activities/interests
We are unable to accept car seats, furniture or mattresses, used clothing or used toiletries.